Need legal help? We're a team of friendly efficient Queensland legal experts.
Call us 24 hours 07 3733 0901 Contact Us

Do I still have to attempt family dispute resolution if I haven’t seen my child/children for a while?

Not always. In circumstances of urgency, you are able to file in Court providing you explain how and why your matter is urgent. To find out what the Court considers urgent, contact our office today.