Need legal help? We're a team of friendly efficient Queensland legal experts.
Call us 24 hours 07 3733 0901 Contact Us

My partner and I have already reached agreement about our family law dispute, can you help us to formalize it?

Where parties have reached agreement without lawyers, we can assist them to formalize that agreement. We can only act for one party, not both. We will be able to provide you guidance on the most appropriate way to document your agreement to give you peace of mind.